Sunday, January 24, 2010

Score!

One of the things I love most is finding a really good deal on a cute clothing item/accessory. Living on two graduate student incomes (can I even consider it an income when we still have to take out student loans?) really puts a damper on my shopping, so I strive for steals. I'm quite happy with my most recent purchase (and am pretty impressed with myself for scoring it, if I do say so myself).

I got this super cute military style jacket from BR for a whopping $3.38! It was on sale for $25.99 (originally $89.50), and they were running a 30% off sale items special, plus I had a $15 off coupon for my birthday. Total score.
(Photo courtesy of http://bananarepublic.gap.com/)
I've already worn it out once, and I love it. The only downside to this whole thing is that I know I'll never get out of BR that cheap again.

3 comments:

  1. this brings a tear to my eye. the most incredible score ever. worthy of the baby book, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete