Monday, February 22, 2010

Remember to remember me...

Jeff Tweedy is quite possibly my #3.

#1 and I went to our fourth Wilco concert together last night, and as usual after I see Jeff Tweedy live, my heart is all aflutter. You all MUST go see Wilco (or Jeff solo... this probably might actually make my heart even more aflutter. ) live, right this second. I promise you will not be disappointed.

On another note, I've been MIA and I apologize. I needed to abstain from all (or most) forms of procrastination in order to get a ton of stuff done that I was, of course, procrastinating on doing. I haven't even let myself look at my Google reader for two weeks... which is unheard of for me. (I just checked, and I have 1019 posts to catch up on. Uh oh.) But, alas, I'm back... and I will leave you with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment